Price is for one light with attachments. Professional growers know that more organic weight at harvest is always due to the uniform and evenly dispersed lighting. Most growers today only get between 0.3 and 0.6 grams per watt using standard HPS bulbs. By switching to our Combo or Ultimate LED’s, it’s possible to produce between 1- 2 grams per watt, as mentioned above. Savvy growers know how important it is to have uniform lighting over your plants, and this shows in the increase in weight per watt of power at harvest.
- Achieve higher yields of 2 grams per watt or more’
- The quality of our ZPM LED’s is of the best on the market.
- The lights daisy chain together, so you can easily add or remove lights as you need them.
- No lens is required to distribute the light accurately, thereby encouraging optimal healthy growth.
- Allows even and uniform distribution of light, with no hot spots; ZPM LED’s can be kept as little as one inch away from the plant with no harmful effects.
- Light is available the entire length of the unit, reducing the shadowing effect that causes problems with most pinpoint lights.
- Uses up to 75% less power than equivalent HPS systems; these lights will pay for themselves within 18 months in power savings alone!
- Along with the power savings also comes a reduction in heat produced; by running our LED’s at significantly less power, heat is kept to a minimum, considerably extending the life span of the light.